Have you had a good or bad sportsmanship experience? Were you involved in a situation where you or others were just not playing fair? How did it make you feel? What did you do?
PACKY PLAYFAIR™ WANTS TO KNOW!
Send your story to Packy PlayFair™ and enter for a chance to win a visit by Packy PlayFair to your school!
Prizes will be awarded in the following way:
- Three first prize winners will receive a visit by Packy PlayFair to their school and an Always Play Fair™ Board Game
- Three second prize winners will receive a Packy PlayFair banner for their school and an Always Play Fair™ Board Game
- Nine third prize winners will receive an Always Play Fair™ Board Game
Grades 1 & 2: One first prize, one second prize, three third prize winners
Grades 3 & 4: One first prize, one second prize, three third prize winners
Grades 5 & 6: One first prize, one second prize, three third prize winners
Entering is easy!
Who can enter?
- Complete the entry form. Click here to download the entry form.
- Attach your sportsmanship story of 350 words or less
- Have your parent or guardian sign the entry form
- Mail your entry form and story to:
Tell Us Your Story Contest
Always Play Fair, LLC
211 Beverly Road
White Plains, NY 10605
- Entries must be postmarked by February 28, 2005
- Contest is open to kids in first grade through sixth grade who are legal residents of, and located within, the 50 United States or D.C.
Packy Mascot Pictures