Packy PlayFair has partnered with Crown Awards, America's largest awards supplier, to offer an exclusive line of Packy PlayFair Sportsmanship awards. Read below to learn about some of the many ways to recognize good sportsmanship and fair play throughout the school year or the sports season.
Visit Crown Awards to view and purchase this exclusive line of sportsmanship awards.
We believe that sportsmanship and fair play is something that should be talked about every day and recognized every day. So we have developed a line of products that can be used to recognize daily efforts, weekly efforts or efforts throughout the school year or sport season.
Our goal is to make playing fair as rewarding as winning. We hope to help America's youth realize the importance of playing fair in a time when many of their role models are not. Packy serves as the icon players/students can look to when needing guidance in doing the right thing.
- Recognize players/students that exemplify good sportsmanship and fair play throughout the year thereby encouraging good behavior on a daily basis.
- Help players/students to recognize and understand the importance of good sportsmanship and the critical role it plays in fostering teamwork and learning life building skills
- Elevate the importance and notoriety of being recognized for good sportsmanship
Acts of good sportsmanship can be recognized in various settings: the classroom, the physical education class, the playground and the sport/playing field. In addition, recognition can be made at all levels: individuals, coaches, and teams.
Below are just a few ways that you can recognize and award those exemplifying good sportsmanship throughout the year.
Objective: To make playing fair popular among school children through a reward system.
Youth Leagues and Organizations (CYO, AAU, Boys and Girls Clubs, Intramurals, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, etc)
- Physical Education/Classroom Daily Awards Winners
- Packy Ribbon
- Packy Certificate
- Physical Education/Classroom Weekly Award Winners
- Packy Pin
- Physical Education/Classroom Monthly School Winners
- Packy Medal
- End of Year School Winners
- Packy Trophy or Plaque
Objective: To go beyond the common practice of recognizing the best athlete and instead recognize those that approach the competition with the right attitude and maintain that attitude throughout the competition, win or lose, with their teammates, opponents, coaches and officials.
- Player Good Sport of the Day - Awarded by the coach to a player on his/her team based on attitudes and actions during practice and/or during a game
- Player Good Sport of the Week - Awarded by the coach to a player on his/her team based on attitudes and actions displayed over a period of time. The coach could also involve the players in selecting the individual to receive this award. By doing this, the players will spend time thinking about the actions of their teammates as well as their own. The goal is to encourage them to not only strive to be the best player but to be the best sport.
- Player Good Sport of the Season by Team (Awarded by coach to a player on his/her team)
- Player Good Sport of the Season by League (voted on by all coaches in the league)
- Packy Trophy or Plaque
- Packy Acrylic Trophy
- Coach Good Sport of the Season (voted on by all coaches in the league)
- Team Good Sports of the Season (voted on by the players in the league)
This award enables the players to stop, think about what it means to be a good sport and to evaluate the behavior of other teams that they have played throughout the season.